in 9th grade i was getting picked on in class and this girl was like “fuck you guys leave him alone” and called me over to her seat and I was like “thx lol” and she was like “I have something special to show you don’t tell the teacher” and I said “ok” and she pulled a guinea pig out of her purse
I don’t want my thighs to touch.
I want bracelets to be loose on my wrists.
I want my hipbones to stick out.
I want my stomach to be flat.
I don’t want my legs to jiggle.
I want to look cute in skirts and shorts and dressers.
I want to be able to wear a belt around my waist and look small.
i accidentally punched myself in the face while trying to pull my blanket up and if that doesn’t accurately describe my life i don’t know what does
Religion on Facebook Statuses make me laugh.
- Person's status: Stop shoving religion down my throat.
- Person's response: I wonder if your Mom had the nerve to ask you to attend Holy Thursday Mass of the Lord's Supper with the family, while your sister served at the altar? I hope one day it will be your religion, _____i. After all the Lord Jesus died for your sins too so you could have eternity with him instead of burning in Hellfire with Satan and his minions!
- Today we commemorated Jesus instituting the Sacrament of the Eucharist, giving his Body and Blood as food to strengthen us on our journey to him and also the Priesthood!
- Good Friday, tomorrow, we remember his Passion, suffering and dieing on the cross to pay our debt so we won't die forever!
- Holy Saturday (Easter Vigil)/Easter Sunday we celebrate his victory over death in his glorious bodily Resurrection, so we can follow him into eternal life!
- The Triduum is the holiest time of the year! It is like a three day Mega-Mass! That is why Catholic/Christian parents invite their children to join them for these celebrations. Why should we just assume you don't get it? Teens have souls too after all!